This website, THE-THREAD.NET (the “Website”) is owned and operated by The-Thread, LLC (the “Owner“) By using this Website, you are agreeing that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with and be bound by these terms (the “Agreement”).
Copyright © 2020 Michael Artale. All Rights Reserved Unless Stated In Writing.
Copyright © 2020 THE-THREAD.NET. All Rights Reserved Unless Stated In Writing.
THE-THREAD.NET is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Lucasfilm, LTD., (But Could Be)
The Walt Disney Company, The 501st Legion, The Rebel Legion, The Boy Scouts of America or The United States Government.
Star Wars® is a trademark of Lucasfilm, LTD.
Lucasfilm™ is a trademark of Lucasfilm, LTD.
If we decide to change any of our policies, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of new information.
PATCH CONFIDENTIAL... PATCH CONFIDENCE.
THE-THREAD.NET has many fans who have helped us along the way.
We cherish these friendships and connections here at THE-THREAD.NET and would never want to jeopardize these special relationships.
Remember; it has taken me 40 years to find every single thing you see.
THE-THREAD.NET will never…
- Share information about where THE-THREAD.NET has obtained any artifact in its possession or online.
- Disclose any person(s) involvement in acquiring any item in my current possession or online.
- All items have been acquired legally with absolute proof and legality to ownership.
Thank you for understanding and please enjoy the collection!
ACCEPTABLE USE CONDITIONS
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, offensive or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must be a registered member in order to enter the Forum.
If you disagree to any of the terms and conditions, please do not continue.
We hate adding rules but we want to keep our Forum free from spammers and scammers.
We may, but are not required to: (a) monitor or review the Website for violations of this Agreement and/or for compliance with Owner’s policies; (b) report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates this Agreement; (c) and refuse, restrict access to or the availability of, or remove or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Agreement.
Note: If these rules are broken, we don’t send a warning or suspend accounts – we just REMOVE violators and delete posts, at our sole discretion, without any obligation to make a refund.
Even after your use of the Website is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect; including all provisions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, IP ownership, disclaimers, indemnification and liability limits.
FORUM USER GUIDELINES
- Do not spam or commercially promote anything in the forums This refers to links, endorsements and advertisements for goods, services and/or other websites or posts with little, no or completely unrelated content.
- Do not post any “Free” threads
- Do not cross post questions (posting the same question in several forums). There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
- Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material which you are not free to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the specific item). If you have a question about having permission to post or attach a specific item, please e-mail us.
- Do not share passwords. Your access is nontransferable.
- Do not post information pertaining to illegal activities such as hacking, cracking, or warez.
- Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws. This will be monitored closely daily.
- Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times. All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective, however, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. For example, phrases such as “shut up, noob, idiot,” are indicative of problematic posts and should be reported. Suggested alternatives include “I disagree with what you said for the following reasons…” Please remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times.
- We ALL Love Patches so let’s talk about them!
You represent, warrant, and agree that you:
- Use this Website only for its intended and lawful purposes and will not violate any applicable local, state, federal and international law, rule or regulation applicable to this website and the internet, including without limitation laws relating to copyright, consumer protection, unfair competition, false advertising, controlled substances and discrimination.
- Own or have sufficient rights, licenses, permissions, and consents to your contributions, on or through Forum; or have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to contributions, agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person in connection with contributions that you posted to or through the Forum.
Please use caution and common sense regarding disclosing any personally identifiable information to any other Forum user.
COPYRIGHT AND IMAGE USE POLICY
When you make a contribution to the Forum, you assign all right, title and interest in and to the contribution, including a worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and worldwide license to use, reproduce, excerpt, modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform,
publicly display, reproduce, rent, resell, and distribute your contribution.
ALL photography and imagery contained within THE-THREAD.NET is protected under US Copyright law and all rights are reserved to the Owner. Any form of manipulation to the images or any part of this website is strictly prohibited.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Re-saving, downloading, taking screen captures with software tools and taking photographs with cameras and mobile devices an image from THE-THREAD.NET or any associated domains such as [need to list out all of the domains you have purchased], specifically patches, for yourself or distribution to other parties;
- Removal/replacement/modification of original watermarks;
- Manipulation and cropping of any images;
- Resizing of an image to a larger format or any other format;
- Using any digital elements contained within THE-THREAD.NET.
We receive many requests to use images and information from THE-THREAD.NET. Please
CONTACT us for information about images which can and cannot be licensed. Commercial use is strictly prohibited without approval.
If THE-THREAD.NET discovers that you have used its copyright materials without written permission (which is infringement); THE-THREAD.NET may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop using these materials or patch images. You could also be ordered to pay all legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of THE-THREAD.NET copyright materials, photos or images please use our CONTACT page to report this to our attention via email.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
Owner, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, designates Owner to receive complaints and notices of suspected copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Website in a way that constitutes infringement, you may notify Owner by providing the following information:
- Electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Owner can be reached via our CONTACT page. Owner may terminate the account and access rights of any repeat infringer of intellectual property rights.
If you believe that a DMCA notice has been submitted against you improperly, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
This website is provided “as is,” and “as available.” Owner makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, concerning the operation or use of this website, the contributions or other content, products and/or services available on or through this website. Owner does not warrant that this website will be available at all times or that a user’s use will be continuous and/or error free.
In no event shall owner, its, directors, officers employees, or agents, be liable to you for any (i) indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature
whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website; (ii) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iii) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) bugs, viruses, trojan
horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, (v) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, or (vi) direct damages in excess of $10.
You specifically acknowledge that owner shall not be liable for user contributions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user or third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
Claims relating to this Website, to the use of this Website, and to the information, content material and services available through this Website are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Ohio, as applicable. The Website is controlled and offered by Owner from the
United States of America. Owner makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. visitors who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own risk and must at all times comply with local law. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California visitors are entitled to the following notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website, please use our CONTACT page to send us an email.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction that provision shall be ineffective in that jurisdiction without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. The failure to enforce any provision of
this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Owner may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. You agree that all notices, disclosures, and other communications that Owner provides to you electronically (including
by e-mail) satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.